Viridis Graduate InstituteEcopsychology and Environmental Humanities
Viridis Graduate Institute seeks to establish mutually successful relationships around the world that will help to strengthen our vision and mission and allow VGI, in return, to make global contributions. If you have questions or an interest in partnering with us, please CONTACT VGI.
A Different Business Model
Through partnerships with all sectors and industries, VGI will seek tax deductible donations for scholarship and institutional support. In return, VGI will place student interns with an organization or business for their Internship experience.
This accomplishes several positive outcomes:
- Students are not dependent upon government funds for their education.
- Students have an opportunity to intern with an entity that helped support their education and might provide future employment.
- Business sectors gain interns and potential future employees that are well trained to deal with complexities of the real world in more mature and ethical ways.
- Communities benefit by having qualified graduates managing, operating, and leading local businesses, organizations and industry with en ecological mindset.
We seek relationships with:
- Business / Corporations – for scholarship support, to provide locations for student Vocational Internships, for graduate career options, and to reduce reliance upon government funding.
- Academic Institutions – to share resources and partnerships for joint degree / certificate opportunities for students.
- Technology – for resources and Internships
- Nonprofits and International NGO’s – environmental programs and preservation.
- Individuals passionate about education, nature, culture, and wanting to make a difference in the world, to leave something behind that continues long into the future.