VGI has an intrinsic interest in recruiting outstanding applicants who will return to advance sustainability in their own communities, regions, and in the world.
The Office of Admissions is here to support you through the process of applying and choosing the best payment plan for your educational experience at VGI.
Applications are due June 1, 2013. The program begins September 5, 2013.
It is highly recommended that you apply AND submit all required application materials as early as possible. In most cases, the earlier we receive your complete application, the sooner you will receive an admission decision.
How to Apply
- Review the information on our Master’s Program page.
- Create or update your curriculum vitae or resume as you will need to submit it as part of the application.
- Complete the online Masters Application Form.
- Request two letters of recommendation.
- Request official transcripts from current and previously attended colleges and universities.
- Have letters of recommendation and transcripts emailed to VGI at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in subject line. You may also mail your forms to VGI at the address below.
VGI MAILING ADDRESS
Viridis Graduate Institute
P.O. Box 182
Carpinteria, CA 93014-0182 USA
- Your application will be reviewed once all application materials have been received.
- An interview will be set up between you and a VGI faculty member. Please allow 1 hour for this interview.
- You will be contacted within one week of the interview at the email address in your application with information about your admission status.
If you are accepted into the program and choose to enroll, you will be expected to make your initial payment before the program starts, according to the payment plan selected in your application. VGI accepts cash, checks, and credit cards at no additional cost to the student. Payments can be made online using our secure Payment Form or by check. VGI does not accept post-dated checks and will not hold any check for deposit.
Please contact VGI with any questions about this process.